Thursday, August 27, 2009

Religion

Collectivists are not the only one that are destroing the world. It`s also a Religion a idea of a great supreme being that control you and you should sacrifice your mind and your life to this supreme being. These religious people are not skeptic they are slaves to this god.

But there is no god how can he exsit when he is a contradiction. His followers say he is all-knowing and has the free will. But that can not be possible if you know the future how can you have free will you can`t change your mind. But if you have free will how can you know the future it will keep changing based on choices.


Religions should give up it will not work your close to destruction. You preech death and destruction sacrafice and self-denial. I was part of them but I freed myself from there death sentance. I live for myself I do not sacrafice for the sake of others nor do I ask another man to sacrafice his life for my sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment