Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The New Declaration of Independence

This is a new Declaration of Independence. Independence from the world of the parasite. The Collectivists,The Looter,The Moocher and the Religous.

This City was made for those who see that thier Rational-Self Intrest is higer than any supernatrual being or the whims and feelings of Society. I have left thier world and bulit this city only allowing the men of the mind to enter.

Rapture was a great idea and I took Rapture and bulit a new city Called Alpha Atlantis. Alpha being new and Atlantis as being a utopia. My city is a utopia not a utopia that you preech where everyone follows god`s laws or a Utopia where the state rules or need is paramount. No my city is a utopia of greed,abllity, and Individualism. All who are not a parasite may join I control who comes into my city.

I will not make the same mistake Rapture made. I will only allow the men of the mind or the worker who works for himself a non-union worker a indepandent worker. Others like Union Bosses, Religous Servicemen,Politicians,Crime Bosses,Progressives. Do not come to my city because I will not let you live.

If you wish to debate me go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment